Solved

Wrong email address entered so cannot verify email address on account

• 24 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi. I have registered and set up my account but realised after the event I had got my email address wrong. This means I can't verify my account and I can't use the chat bot as I can't verify my email address. Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 24 September 2020, 12:17

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.
You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.
You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I will give this a go. Thanks for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

No problem, happy to help 

Nice one @Angelabikerbabe for being so quick to help out @Judge Judy :smiley:

Don’t worry, the team will be able to get this sorted for you @Judge Judy (they may just need to ask some extra security questions!) :ok_hand:

Userlevel 1

Hi Nataly How do I get in touch with the team to sort this out?

Hey @Judge Judy 

When logged in to your app or at purepla.net, select ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’ - @Angelabikerbabe has given some great tips above on how to get in touch, too :relaxed:

If you’re not already logged in, you can also access the team in the same way via the app :thumbsup:

Userlevel 1

Just wanted to say thank you @angelabikerbabe and Nataly. I'm all sorted. Thanks for your help. 

Nice one @Judge Judy, thanks for updating us here in the Community, we appreciate it! :smiley: