Solved

Where is my credit?!

• 26 November 2021
  • 5 replies

OK, so PP has been forced to close but I find that I am almost £150 in credit! So how do I get this back? The PP website advises me to contact the community forum! What a total cop out!

icon

Best answer by Duppy 26 November 2021, 07:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Bowzer 

Any credit you have will be transferred to Shell once your account is set up

Hello @Bowzer 

Thanks for posting! @Duppy is spot on here - your credit is protected and will be transferred to Shell. These may also be useful reads:

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

OK, so PP has been forced to close but I find that I am almost £150 in credit! So how do I get this back? The PP website advises me to contact the community forum! What a total cop out!

@Bowzer nope, not a cop out, you also and still have the option of going to customer services directly when logged in (help>ask a Q.) if you want the official answer (which is the same one as in all the faqs) so you’ll get the same answer but it will take longer.
You were directed to the community where you got an answer very quickly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have a little patience,  all will be resolved in due course.  Many of us have credit and are in the same situation 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

That £150, plus some more perhaps, is likely going to be absorbed by your energy usage in the time between Shell taking over and when they produce our first bills. Personally I’ve got over £350 showing in my PP app, most of which will be going towards paying my final balance for PP and towards my first bill with Shell.

From Shell’s website :

As your first bill period will be for longer than usual, we strongly recommend setting aside one month’s Direct Debit payment, so you can make sure your first bill is covered.