Solved

When will Pure Planet join the SEG scheme

• 26 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Wattbot tells me you will be joining the Solar Panel Export SEG scheme in “spring 2021”.  It is now Spring 2021 (just).  Can you please confirm a more precise date for when I can switch me current SEG provider to you so I can use PP for both electricity supply and SEG payments.  I already have a SMETS2 meter that registers both imports and exports.  I’m currently use PP for electricity supply and Bulb for SEG payments, but Bulb are reducing what they pay to non-Bulb supply customers from April 1st 2021, so I would like to switch to another supplier and if Pure Planet are very close to joining the scheme I will happily wait a month or so.  Please can you also confirm what rate you expect to be paying for exports when you do join the scheme? 

icon

Best answer by Nataly 26 March 2021, 15:50

Hey @GeoffS57 

It’s coming from 1 April, so only a few days to go now! 

We’ll be adding a new section to our website with all you need to know about our SEG tariff offering, and we’ll update our Community’s FAQ too. 

My lips are sealed in terms of rates I’m afraid - but all will be confirmed on the 1st. :thumbsup:

View original

2 replies

Hey @GeoffS57 

It’s coming from 1 April, so only a few days to go now! 

We’ll be adding a new section to our website with all you need to know about our SEG tariff offering, and we’ll update our Community’s FAQ too. 

My lips are sealed in terms of rates I’m afraid - but all will be confirmed on the 1st. :thumbsup:

Hey @GeoffS57 

Just to let you know we’ve gone live with our Smart Export Guarantee (a day early!). 

You can find out more in this Community post, and there’s further detail on this section of our website. We’re offering Pure Planet Members 5p per kWh, and non-Pure Planet Members 3p. 

Hope that helps!