Solved

what is going on?

• 15 October 2020
  • 2 replies

I have been sent an email saying that I have switched my gas and electric and that pure planet is sorry to have me leave. I haven’t done a switch or authorised one so I now have no idea who my supplier is? how do I find out what has happened? I’m due to move out of my house next Friday an don’t want to be in a contract with any supplier! I’m so angry right now and there is no one to answer a phone or it would appear anyone human to even contact with this company!!!

icon

Best answer by Duppy 16 October 2020, 00:23

Hi @Ajgibson 

If you go to the help and support section of your account, in the ask a question box ( Wattbot ) type I'm not leaving. Watt will pass this on to the team for them to investigate.

If you are leaving because you have sold your house, it's possible that the buyers have started a switch too early, possibly to coincide with the moving date.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Ajgibson 

If you go to the help and support section of your account, in the ask a question box ( Wattbot ) type I'm not leaving. Watt will pass this on to the team for them to investigate.

If you are leaving because you have sold your house, it's possible that the buyers have started a switch too early, possibly to coincide with the moving date.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

PP don’t have a call centre, but you can contact a human as described above.

If your buyers have started a switch early they had no right to do that. It seems very likely that is what’s happened.

It takes 17 days to complete a switch so the chances are you’ll be out when the switch occurs, however if anything scuppers the moving process you’d be left in a mess, also the property isn’t theirs to switch yet (if it is them).

A very small amount of searching would throw up that PP don’t have a call centre, but use help and support online and in app.

Good luck with the move!

You do know about the moving out section in your account? You need to complete that a couple of days before you leave.