Solved

What are the eligibility terms for this years warm home discount?

• 28 September 2020
  • 7 replies

I understand the warm home discount will be opening shortly and members can find out further details in the members area, but I have not yet joined pure planet so I can't access it

Can someone please share the terms for eligibility in this years warm home discount?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Duppy 28 September 2020, 16:39

If you're eligible for the " Core " group, eligibility is determined and administered by the government. If you may be eligible for the broader group, eligibility is decided by the supplier. As yet Pure Planet have not published their eligibility information. As you are not yet a customer I don't know if you would be able to register interest via Wattbot as  required, to be informed when the information is released.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hello @mbhd21 

Almost all of the information you need is in THIS thread

https://community.purepla.net/ask-the-community-15/warm-home-discount-10906

Eligibility is set by the government not by Pure Planet https://www.gov.uk/the-warm-home-discount-scheme

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If you're eligible for the " Core " group, eligibility is determined and administered by the government. If you may be eligible for the broader group, eligibility is decided by the supplier. As yet Pure Planet have not published their eligibility information. As you are not yet a customer I don't know if you would be able to register interest via Wattbot as  required, to be informed when the information is released.

--

Please ignore my last message, I sent it before Reading duppys Reply

I have been in the broader group and receive the discount for the past five years, but I appreciate they can change the Criteria at any time

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Apologies, my earlier reply wasn’t correct, or at least I should have been more specific, (but the links did explain). Sorry.

Hey @mbhd21 and welcome to the Community! 

Good question :thumbsup:

We’ll be adding to our Warm Home Discount FAQ with information on our agreed criteria over the next week, I’ll update this post once that’s been done too :relaxed:

Thanks @Duppy, spot on reply and @woz for the helpful links!

Hi @mbhd21 

I’ve now updated our Warm Home Discount FAQ to include the link to our eligibility criteria - hope you find it helpful :thumbsup: