Solved

Wattbot is not answering

I am trying to contact Pure Planet, but I am getting no response to anything I post via Wattbot. I have deleted and reinstalled the App, but problem persists. How can I contact someone please??
icon

Best answer by Strutt G 24 June 2019, 13:17

Hey eval - Are you first typing "Message the Team" as this gets you through to a team member.

Response back with bot within 2 days and if you forget to look you will get a text prompt to do so.

By not starting your question with "Message the Team" your just getting automated responses from a Robot.
Which is cool if you are asking the right questions.

Good luck and head back as and when needed.
View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hey eval - Are you first typing "Message the Team" as this gets you through to a team member.

Response back with bot within 2 days and if you forget to look you will get a text prompt to do so.

By not starting your question with "Message the Team" your just getting automated responses from a Robot.
Which is cool if you are asking the right questions.

Good luck and head back as and when needed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Evaf, Welcome to the community.
Are you logged into the app, is there anything the community can help you with?
Hi, I'm definitely logged in...I am just wondering how to get in touch with someone re. a bill if the online help is not working for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Have tried as you suggest, so will wait and see. Should I get something immediate back from the bot though, as right now I have no indication that my message has gone anywhere?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
PP will respond... it works once you get used to the system and once a team member replies you will feel more confident..revert back if you encounter any problems because there's many customers like ourselves ready, waiting to assist and rest assured PP monitor these posts.
I am having exactly the same issue. Worked fine last night but nothing today. Is this a wider issue or user error?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Lorenzo12345,

I'm confused by your post.
To get Pure Plant to respond to a customers question then you need to follow this regularly posted method that works for all. No responses from the team out of business hours and the weekend.
1) Within the APP you open Help
2) Open ask wattBot
3) You MUST first type: "Message the Team"
4) Then type your question and you can even attached photos if theres a need to do so
5) A PP team member WILL respond, but you may have to wait up to 2 days as replies are NOT instant
6) PP also send a text when they have responded as prompt for the customer to look back in the APP/wattBot

wattBot will respond to your questions as a ROBOT re automated responses answering lots of stuff but this will not be from a human if you do not follow point 3.

Hope this is clearer....?
Thankyou Strutt G, all clear but I am getting no responses. Not even automated ones from Wattbot. It's really odd because I was yesterday evening
Lorenzo12345;31917:
I am having exactly the same issue.

Hi @Lorenzo12345
What is the issue you're having, please? Have you had a message sent to the team and you're waiting for a reply?
Hi Marc. I am getting no automated responses from Wattbot. Any ideas?
Thanks @Lorenzo12345
I think it's because the team sent you a message, but for some reason it's not handed you back to Watt.
Deleting and reinstalling the app should fix it / Clearing cache if you're on web.
What I'll do is send you a DM here (in the community) a copy of what our Member services team sent you. 🆙
Thanks Marc, much appreciated. I'll give it a go

- - - Updated - - -

Hi. I've just reinstalled the app but still nothing. It also won't save my bank details and is stuck at 'setting up your account'. How long should this take?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi. I've just reinstalled the app but still nothing. It also won't save my bank details and is stuck at 'setting up your account'. How long should this take?
Lorenzo12345;31929:
Thanks Marc, much appreciated. I'll give it a go
I've just reinstalled the app but still nothing. It also won't save my bank details and is stuck at 'setting up your account'. How long should this take?

Sounds like your phone may not be compatible. What kind of phone have you got?
Do you have access to a web browser on a desktop? If so you can complete the account set-up there.
Thanks for the quick replies @Marc. I've tried completing my account set up in Chrome and it still won't save my bank details and remains stuck at 'Setting up your account' and I can't communicate with the team because I can't send them a message. Feels a bit like I'm chasing my tail :mad:
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Sounds like it's stuck at the PP end then, maybe best to get PP to delete the original (or fix it).
Alternatively do you have another email address you could try?
Lorenzo12345;31936:
Thanks for the quick replies @Marc. I've tried completing my account set up in Chrome and it still won't save my bank details and remains stuck at 'Setting up your account' and I can't communicate with the team because I can't send them a message. Feels a bit like I'm chasing my tail :mad:
But I can't contact PP because I can't message them. Is there really no other way of contacting them?
Hey @Lorenzo12345

Sorry you're experiencing this issue, our Member Services team is looking into what might be causing it now.

Instead of tapping the 'moved into a Pure Planet home?' option, could you try just getting a quote and completing the switch that way instead, and update us with what happens?
You should be able to get a quote, complete all your details, and then tap the link in the verification email to complete your switch.

Is WattBot also not responding on a web browser?

You can always send me or Marc a DM while we get this figured out 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Lorenzo12345
LATE EDIT see reply above nataly beat me to it...
(are you sure you're logged in to the app OK?) If wattbot isn't working (-have you tried it? type "message the team" and ask q's) marc or nataly will certainly see this but you can also (assuming you are logged in to the community OK, which you are! because I can read your posts), send A DM HERE (little envelope top right) send to marc or nataly or both.
Lorenzo12345;31940:
But I can't contact PP because I can't message them. Is there really no other way of contacting them?