Solved

Watt bott

• 9 September 2017
  • 4 replies

When I type and send a Q via Watt Bott it disappears? Advice on how to contact the team pls?
icon

Best answer by Toby 10 September 2017, 14:19

Hi @MJW and welcome to the community! Have you had any more luck since you last tried with Wattbot? If you really need to chat to us, try typing 'chat to the team' in Wattbot.
If you have trouble again, feel free to send me a direct message and we can talk about what you need. You'll find a link to message me in a link at the bottom of this post.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi @MJW and welcome to the community! Have you had any more luck since you last tried with Wattbot? If you really need to chat to us, try typing 'chat to the team' in Wattbot.
If you have trouble again, feel free to send me a direct message and we can talk about what you need. You'll find a link to message me in a link at the bottom of this post.
Userlevel 5
Hi @MJW,
Our team has sent you an email just to make sure you've got the info you need. Let me know if there's anything else we can do to help.
Post questions getting no answers why
Userlevel 5
Hi @Gyte, what questions are you asking Wattbot? We can chat here in the community and then myself and the team can make sure Wattbot answers those questions in future 🙂.