Solved

Warm Fron tDiscount

• 17 November 2020
  • 2 replies

After receiving an email from Pure Planet regarding the Warm Front Discount to apply on the 07/10/2020. I did just this, as i have had it before. I had a conformation email and it said that it was in process and i would be contacted when successful.

As yet NO contact! has anybody else?

On reading the community forums is seems that they are not doing Warm Front.

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks in advance for replies.

icon

Best answer by Nataly 17 November 2020, 13:21

Hey @Tweedie 

I’ve checked this out with our Member Services team - they’ve let me know an email was sent with subject line “FOR INFO: Your Warm Home Discount application update”, if that helps you locate the email? It’s also worth checking it hasn’t fallen into your junk/spam mail. 

The email was to let you know the application has progressed to the final approval stage and that they’d be in touch again once there’s a further update. 

I hope that helps!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

If you mean Warm home discount:

https://purepla.net/warm-home-discount

Hey @Tweedie 

I’ve checked this out with our Member Services team - they’ve let me know an email was sent with subject line “FOR INFO: Your Warm Home Discount application update”, if that helps you locate the email? It’s also worth checking it hasn’t fallen into your junk/spam mail. 

The email was to let you know the application has progressed to the final approval stage and that they’d be in touch again once there’s a further update. 

I hope that helps!