Solved

Usage and account balance /statements

• 11 October 2017
  • 1 reply

New customer, final bill paid to old supplier early September. Submitted final readings and latest meter readings covering last few weeks use.

1. Usage screen is blank, no data shown. I was expecting energy use based on submitted meter readings

2. Where will statements be shown and account balance be shown?
- currently all I can see is the regular estimated monthly dd amounts?
Hopefully I will be able to see credits and debits listed with a history to track my account?
icon

Best answer by Toby 11 October 2017, 12:26

Hi @GreenAR,
Once you have received your first statement, your usage screen should update after this. As you go, your usage tracker will record previous months usages so that you can compare. Your statements will be sent to you via your email address and they contain your current DD amount that you've payed for the month, as well as credit that you have. Anything else you need to know @GreenAR?
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hi @GreenAR,
Once you have received your first statement, your usage screen should update after this. As you go, your usage tracker will record previous months usages so that you can compare. Your statements will be sent to you via your email address and they contain your current DD amount that you've payed for the month, as well as credit that you have. Anything else you need to know @GreenAR?