Solved

Unable to submit readings

• 1 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi for some reason I’m unable to submit my meter reading using the app hence I have gone online.

Just read the problem solved, sorry it’s not.

icon

Best answer by woz 1 September 2021, 14:21

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@amazingdays 

Are you logged in and what happens when you try  to send readings? (btw you can only submit once a day)

Have PP asked you to supply any meter details? (that’s the more common reason)

I was sent an email asking for my meter readings, so I took my readings and tried to log into Pure Plant app as I usually do, the app said  SORRY - Looks like we can’t reach our servers right now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@amazingdays 

have you tried since?

Also you can log in on a normal browser at purepla.net, try that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This happened to me the other day, I just kept trying and after 2 times , it worked.

Something to do with Internet connection,  I reckon 

For at least a couple of months I have been unable to put my meter readings using the app. Do you know why?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

Have you got the latest version of the app installed?

Also you can send them via the browser website https://purepla.net/

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

For at least a couple of months I have been unable to put my meter readings using the app. Do you know why?

@amazingdays

to add to @Angelabikerbabe reply

What happens when you try to submit a reading?

Has anything changed meter wise?

Do you have a smart meter and if so is it sending readings?

Hi @amazingdays 

Just to let you know, I’ve merged your posts together into one place. Duplicate posts across the Community can get confusing! To keep everything together, you can type in the ‘reply’ box at the bottom of this page. :slight_smile:

Looks like you’ve received a few different suggestions from Members here - including trying online at purepla.net, and making sure your app is up to date.

You could also try deleting/ reinstalling the app? 

If that doesn’t work, let us know (and describe any errors you’re seeing) - I’m sure we’d be happy to help further!