I’ve just downloaded the app for iOS, and the following happens.
- Open app, click on “Log in”
- Enter my email address, click Log in
- Receive email and click on the link
- Link opens Safari, which then takes me to the app again.
- App is still sat on the “Log in” Thanks. We’ve sent an email page
I’ve deleted the app and deleted all emails relating to login, re-installed and it’s still doing it.
Never ending loop of doing this.
Any help appreciated.
Best answer by woz
This is odd, You say safari takes you to the app again, but at that point you should be logged in in the app. Are you sure you aren’t logged in?
Start again, go to the email, hold your finger on the link and copy it. Close the app (swipe close), go to safari, open a new page paste and go the link, it should take you to a page with an option to open the app, click that and you should be logged in.
What happens and what do you see? Does it say xxxxxx’s Planet (or whatever your name is in the app)?
Are you using a vpn or adblocker?