Solved

Trying to send meter reading "Next" button doesnt work

• 20 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Am trying to enter the meter reading for Electricity and “Next” button doesnt seem to get activated after entering the reading
The problem is in both, app and website

Gas reading went through fine

icon

Best answer by nik_c_shah 22 September 2020, 18:14

Apologies I managed to submit this successfully. 

I figured out the issue. This is first time I was doing this for a 2-rate meter. I used "cycle display" on meter to get Rate 1 & 2 readings. The "Next" button on Pure Planet app activates only when both readings are entered. 

My bad!

View original

4 replies

That’s frustrating @nik_c_shah. Can you check that the button isn’t lurking further down as previously suffered by others?

If not, maybe add a screen shot to help us figure it out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi. 

I was always led to believe that you had to enter elctric first and then the gas. 

Being as you say a gas reading has been successful then you wont be able to go back and enter the electric reading until tomorrow. 

Look in the usage section of the app and then look at past readings the electric one may of gone through without you noticing  

Userlevel 1

Apologies I managed to submit this successfully. 

I figured out the issue. This is first time I was doing this for a 2-rate meter. I used "cycle display" on meter to get Rate 1 & 2 readings. The "Next" button on Pure Planet app activates only when both readings are entered. 

My bad!

Thanks for the update. We appreciate it.