Solved

Terminate account

Hi, I am a term time student. We have finished our study here and would like to terminate my account. I am moving out on 5th of August 2019. What is my next step and please advise.
icon

Best answer by woz 8 July 2019, 14:15

hi lih en tee (that could get confusing if you're studying to be a doctor)
Have a look at the reply HERE. Also FAQ HERE
Lih En Tee;32880:
Hi, I am a term time student. We have finished our study here and would like to terminate my account. I am moving out on 5th of August 2019. What is my next step and please advise.
View original

5 replies

Hi Lih En Tee,

You should check out the contents within the App.......there is a specific guide for moving out. One word of advice DO NOT cancel your Direct Debit to PP until your final bill has been produced by PP, as this will cause you problems, when the account's final debit/credit is worked out.
All the iinformation that you need is available within the App
Lih En Tee;32880:
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi lih en tee (that could get confusing if you're studying to be a doctor)
Have a look at the reply HERE. Also FAQ HERE
Lih En Tee;32880:
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
😂😂😂😂 👂👃 throat 🤭
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
lol...
that one was for calling me silly...
Bev;32924:
������������������������ ������������ throat ������
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hee hee hee 👍