Solved

System not letting me log in with email address

• 9 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I just want to submit my first meter readings.  The system  keeps  refusing me to login with my email address. What do we do. I have  spoken  to the auto system. 

icon

Best answer by woz 10 September 2020, 02:49

hi @Yemm00 

depending on what the login issue is try the following and let us know if the problem is something else

delete all of the login mails you’ve had from PP.

Go to login and enter your email address, you’ll get one email.

Click on the login link in that mail, what happens?

If that fails to log you in the token in that mail is wasted, so delete the mail and try again.

If it’s not that can you give details of exactly what steps you’re taking to log in and what happens, also make and model of phone and operating system  might be required.

Post back?

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Yemm00 

depending on what the login issue is try the following and let us know if the problem is something else

delete all of the login mails you’ve had from PP.

Go to login and enter your email address, you’ll get one email.

Click on the login link in that mail, what happens?

If that fails to log you in the token in that mail is wasted, so delete the mail and try again.

If it’s not that can you give details of exactly what steps you’re taking to log in and what happens, also make and model of phone and operating system  might be required.

Post back?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great title tho 👍😂👏

Hey @Yemm00 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile: 

Really good advice from @woz about your login emails - let us know if that’s sorted it? :raised_hands:

You may also find our app and web guides helpful!