Solved

Switching to another provider

• 7 August 2019
  • 1 reply

Apparently Pure Planet are blocking our switch to another provider. Can anyone help, or do we need to report it to OFGEM?
icon

Best answer by Gray4276 7 August 2019, 13:27

Hi All Gassed Out,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

At this very moment PP are changing their Gas transmission provider, and while this process is being carried out, the industry regulator "blocks" all switching activities until the process is completed. PP have indicated that potential customers should wait until the 10th Aug (so only a couple more days). Please re-activate your switching request at this point, and all should go according to plan.
So therefore there is no need to contact Ofgem.......please note that I do not work for PP, I am just a customer and Community Forum member.

All Gassed Out;34804:
Apparently Pure Planet are blocking our switch to another provider. Can anyone help, or do we need to report it to OFGEM?
View original

1 reply

Hi All Gassed Out,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

At this very moment PP are changing their Gas transmission provider, and while this process is being carried out, the industry regulator "blocks" all switching activities until the process is completed. PP have indicated that potential customers should wait until the 10th Aug (so only a couple more days). Please re-activate your switching request at this point, and all should go according to plan.
So therefore there is no need to contact Ofgem.......please note that I do not work for PP, I am just a customer and Community Forum member.

All Gassed Out;34804: