Solved

switching

• 10 September 2019
  • 4 replies

I was surpose to switch 2 months ago from pure planet my electric went through but not the gas very strangely but I am still paying the same amount as I did for both fuel but just for gas now am I due to a refund of any sort?
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 10 September 2019, 12:14

you're talking to other customers on this forum.

​you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.
So if you're way over that in credit, you can ask PP to review and potentially refund the extra.
You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team'
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
View original

4 replies

is there away of contacting anyone that actually can help except the community and the stupid robot
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi
,There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

why don't you tell us what the problem is? We may be able to help
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
you're talking to other customers on this forum.

​you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.
So if you're way over that in credit, you can ask PP to review and potentially refund the extra.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi eby92
Yes there is.
​​What's the situation with your gas switch? Did you check your previous supplier to see if it has switched?
Have you had a message or email asking for a photo of your gas meter?
Have you had a reply from the team at PP yet?
If your gas is with PP the balance on your account will update to reflect that, possibly it's an account problem? if it hasn't obviously that needs to be sorted, but if you want a refund or to change your DD, go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask.

eby92;37233:
is there away of contacting anyone that actually can help except the community and the stupid robot