Solved

switched to another supplier

• 13 September 2020
  • 7 replies

I switched to another supplier in July and have still not received my final bill or any balance that I am due.  I am not able to access my Pure Planet account as this does not seem to exist anymore.  I cannot seem to find a way to actually speak to anyone either.  Any ideas what I can do next?

icon

Best answer by Nataly 14 September 2020, 13:19

Hi @Vicky60 

Good point from @Angelabikerbabe and @woz that it takes up to 6 weeks to receive your final bill - there’s more info on that in our FAQs, too, which you may find helpful :thumbsup:

If it’s been more than 6 weeks you could get in touch with our Member Services team in the Pure Planet app, under ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’. 

If you’ve cancelled your Direct Debit and received an email from our team, you could also reply directly to that email. 

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi 
You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

A switch normally takes up to 6 weeks to complete, as all the details have to go through a 3rd party verifier. 

So  depending on when you switched in July, it may be on the cusp of 6 weeks, or just over. I would give it another week or so, it might be that there's a delay, as with anything these days, due to COVID.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi @Vicky60 

You didn’t say what date in July? Allow 6 weeks from your switch date (it’s usually quicker).

Don’t cancel the DD, they won’t be able to refund you if you do.

If you have done you’ll need to let them know where to pay it.

Hi @Vicky60 

Good point from @Angelabikerbabe and @woz that it takes up to 6 weeks to receive your final bill - there’s more info on that in our FAQs, too, which you may find helpful :thumbsup:

If it’s been more than 6 weeks you could get in touch with our Member Services team in the Pure Planet app, under ‘get help and support’ > ‘ask a question’. 

If you’ve cancelled your Direct Debit and received an email from our team, you could also reply directly to that email. 

hi @Vicky60 

You didn’t say what date in July? Allow 6 weeks from your switch date (it’s usually quicker).

Don’t cancel the DD, they won’t be able to refund you if you do.

If you have done you’ll need to let them know where to pay it.

I haven’t cancelled my DD so have just been waiting and have just checked and had to submit my opening meter reading to the new company on 29th June so thought I would have heard something by now

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Vicky60 

Presumably your switch date was a few days before or after that date?? in which case your final bill is overdue. Do you have the app? If so use help and support, if not post back and @Marc marc or @Nataly  nataly will check it out.

Have you checked your bank account?

Hello everyone just want to say thank you I managed to get my final bill today when I went through Help and Support and sent request to speak to the team who didn't actually speak to me but just raised my final bill today and emailed it to me.  

Great. Hope to see you back here in the future...