Question

Switch not complete?

• 20 November 2020
  • 2 replies

I started my Switch back in September. It still has not been completed. I have however, refered a friend had my £50 gift voucher. So I am assuming I have an account. But I am still with my old supplier?  I called my old supplier today, they confirmed Pure Planet has not ever tried to switch?.. I am confused?.. Do I now cancel the switch and start again? I have already spent for £50 voucher, as I was unawre the switch had not gone through? Until I had a bill from supplier today? There is no help and contact page to talk to someone?? 

2 replies

I started my Switch back in September. It still has not been completed. I have however, refered a friend had my £50 gift voucher. So I am assuming I have an account. But I am still with my old supplier?  I called my old supplier today, they confirmed Pure Planet has not ever tried to switch?.. I am confused?.. Do I now cancel the switch and start again? I have already spent for £50 voucher, as I was unawre the switch had not gone through? Until I had a bill from supplier today? There is no help and contact page to talk to someone?? 

Hi @deniseH 

There are a lot of unanswered bits in your post, so I’m not sure whether these questions will be a help, or a hinderance.

1: How did you ‘switch back in September’? - was it via a Price Comparison site, or directly via Pure Planet’s website?

1A: If you tried to switch via a Price Comparison Site, did you respond to the email requesting you confirm you wanted to switch?

2: Did you install the Pure Planet App?

2A: If so, did/does the app have a countdown on it?

2B: If no countdown, does the app show anything when you select the three bars top right and click ‘Account’?

3: Have you tried logging in with your email address at https://purepla.net/me/#/home?

3A: If so, what happened?

I’m afraid I don’t know how dependent the gift voucher is on you actually having a ‘live’ account - I would assume it required one to at least initially make the referral as it provides you with a link like this https://purepla.net/rfm/QFcBBpRQ.

Help and Support is via the in-app, or online at purepla.net, ‘WattBot’ however, you have to be able to log in to get that assistance in most circumstances.

If you can either log in via the app, or the website:

Three bars top right
Get Help and Support
Ask a Question

‘WattBot’ is automated, and can answer most ‘ordinary’ questions, however, I’m not sure your question is that ‘ordinary’.
However, it should give you the option to ‘Message the Team’ which will leave a request for Member Services to contact you in the app, responses from Member Services are currently taking up to 3 working days.

Kindest Regards

Gwyndy

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Denise H, this looks like something the PP team need to look at so follow the good advice from Gwyndy. 👍