Solved

Support SLAs

• 8 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi, does Pure Planet have any Service Level Agreements when it comes to replying on their message system? I sent a message last week and have still not had a reply.

First the app doesn’t work, and the response has been - well we’ve looked at it and can’t see your problem so just don’t use it and now I can’t query why they have charged me for a higher gas usage than my meter reading.

This is a pretty bad start since joining.

icon

Best answer by Nataly 9 March 2021, 16:06

Hi @smithm76 

Our Member Services team reply to chats within three working days - their hours are 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. It’s worth bearing in mind it isn’t a live chat system. 

I have checked this out with the team and it appears they’ve replied to your messages within two working days - their latest reply is from today. If you head back into ‘ask a question’ you should be able to view the replies from Roz, explaining how your gas has been calculated and that it’s converted from M3 into kWh for your monthly statements. 

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

Heres a few more ways to get intouch:

Do you mean Policies as opposed to Service Level Agreements. The former is to cover attitudes towards dealer with employees and customers, usual supported with Procedures, the  latter is an Agreement between two departments with aspect to what service each will give to the other. On the basis it is policy perhaps that is something PP should publish. It probably exists but will be on PP’s intranet.

Yeah, maybe SLA was the wrong term but it kind of covers the point I am trying to make. Surely there is some sort of agreed timescale that they are required to reply to customer messages, seeing as it seems to be the way they encourage everyone to use

I agree.

Hi @smithm76 

Our Member Services team reply to chats within three working days - their hours are 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. It’s worth bearing in mind it isn’t a live chat system. 

I have checked this out with the team and it appears they’ve replied to your messages within two working days - their latest reply is from today. If you head back into ‘ask a question’ you should be able to view the replies from Roz, explaining how your gas has been calculated and that it’s converted from M3 into kWh for your monthly statements. 

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Notifications are getting closer…

Wattbot replies waiting

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

First the app doesn’t work, and the response has been - well we’ve looked at it and can’t see your problem so just don’t use it and now I can’t query why they have charged me for a higher gas usage than my meter reading.

Just to say, the quickest way to resolve questions like these is almost certainly to ask the community…

If the responses from the team need any further explanation, give your fellow customers a try.