Solved

Stuck at Summary

• 15 August 2019
  • 8 replies

HI,

I've just started a Switch and, even though I'm told by email to finish my switch, when I go through the process and click on 'Summary' I just get the 'W are setting up your account" screen. When I go back, summary is still grayed out. is that normal?

​Rich
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 16 August 2019, 00:55

Hi Rich

I can't fully understand your situation, but you deserve an answer, and I'm hoping this FAQ might help you out:

https://community.purepla.net/content/153-What-happens-when-I-switch-to-Pure-Planet#ckb_start

If it doesn't, post back here with a little more information on what stage you have reached, and I'm sure someone will offer further advice.

Regards
Stephen
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Rich

I can't fully understand your situation, but you deserve an answer, and I'm hoping this FAQ might help you out:

https://community.purepla.net/content/153-What-happens-when-I-switch-to-Pure-Planet#ckb_start

If it doesn't, post back here with a little more information on what stage you have reached, and I'm sure someone will offer further advice.

Regards
Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Dr Rich FG
I'd give it 'till mid tomorrow (today) morning, if still not working post back. I suspect there may be problems at PP end
Dr Rich FG;35498:
HI,

I've just started a Switch and, even though I'm told by email to finish my switch, when I go through the process and click on 'Summary' I just get the 'W are setting up your account" screen. When I go back, summary is still grayed out. is that normal?

​Rich
That FAQ, like all FAQs, was about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

I have explained what is happening in some detail already, which means your response is a not 'Stephen but a badly programmed bot looking for keyword and automatically sharing a less than useless FAQ, which puts me right off having anything to do with this company for a start.

Any chance of a human reading what I put and letting me know what is happening and why I can't see the review? You are 24 hours from me cancelling altogether and going with someone else.

Rich
Hey @Dr Rich FG and welcome to the PP Community -

The Community is a place for other members like you to help each other out and give each other advice, like @stephenrand and @woz have done above🆙

I've passed this on to our Member Services to look into for you and check the status of your switch. If there's any issues they'll let you know via email.

Hope that helps!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thanks for the helpful feedback. Notwithstanding that in this case the FAQ were of no help, I did say if it didn't come right then it would need to be looked at at PP's end which is what has happened.
Hope you get it sorted.

Dr Rich FG;35625:
That FAQ, like all FAQs, was about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I have explained what is happening in some detail already, which means your response is a not 'Stephen but a badly programmed bot looking for keyword and automatically sharing a less than useless FAQ, which puts me right off having anything to do with this company for a start. Any chance of a human reading what I put and letting me know what is happening and why I can't see the review? You are 24 hours from me cancelling altogether and going with someone else. Rich
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Dr Rich FG;35625:
That FAQ, like all FAQs, was about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I have explained what is happening in some detail already, which means your response is a not 'Stephen but a badly programmed bot looking for keyword and automatically sharing a less than useless FAQ,

Rich

Hi there

I'm not sure I fully understand this, but just to say I am a human who just before going to bed noticed you had not received a reply and thought I would do what I could in the meantime. Sorry I sent you a chocolate fireguard, will try to do better next time...
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Keep doing what you do, Stephen 👍👏👏👏👏👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I'd quite like a chocolate fireguard (to go with my chocolate teapot) think of the fun you could have.

Don't take it to ❤ Stephen.