Solved

Starting meter reads

• 3 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Morning, i have been asked for meter reading as I've just joined. Can't give them as I'm away on holiday. What should I do?
icon

Best answer by woz 3 September 2019, 13:47

hi Cookiemonster2
are these your opening readings to start the account?
There's not a lot you can do you should submit when you get back unless there is someone in the house who can read the meters for you.

If not submit as soon as you return, but if they are the opening readings and it's going to be delayed by more than say a week, it won't hurt to send a message through wattbot just to let them know. (type message the team then your message)

Cookiemonster2;36726:
Morning, i have been asked for meter reading as I've just joined. Can't give them as I'm away on holiday. What should I do?
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, welcome to the community
​if you don't give readings, PP will estimate them for you. But when you give them next month, your readings will l adjust and will be correct again.
Hope this makes sense.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Cookiemonster2
are these your opening readings to start the account?
There's not a lot you can do you should submit when you get back unless there is someone in the house who can read the meters for you.

If not submit as soon as you return, but if they are the opening readings and it's going to be delayed by more than say a week, it won't hurt to send a message through wattbot just to let them know. (type message the team then your message)

Cookiemonster2;36726:
Afternoon Woz thanks for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
You're welcome.

Cookiemonster2;36782:
Afternoon Woz thanks for your help.