Solved

smart meter installed - no electric showing

• 10 September 2019
  • 5 replies

We had a smart meter installed 5 days ago. Since then the energy meter shows gas usage, but the electric shows as no usage at all in the 5 days.

How do I contact Pure Planet to find out if there is an issue. It may be just the energy meter that is faulty. Otherwise it may be the actual meter itself
icon

Best answer by Duppy 10 September 2019, 22:08

Hi irvine101

Welcome to the community,

I'm afraid this issue is known about, there is work going on to fix it with an update .
Have a look through this thread

https://community.purepla.net/threads/6174-Smart-meter-IHD-issues-update
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi irvine101

Welcome to the community,

I'm afraid this issue is known about, there is work going on to fix it with an update .
Have a look through this thread

https://community.purepla.net/threads/6174-Smart-meter-IHD-issues-update
I have looked at the meter itself and it is a Toshiba meter, the guide I was sent a link to suggests Pure Planet fit either Landis & Gyr or EDMI meters so that doesn't fully help

However I have looked at the meter and it seems to show 00000 KWh so I am unsure whether it is working.

We live in Coventry so shouldn't be affected by the North issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi irvine, it helps if you can keep your related posts in the same thread or it gets confusing for the community.
Your other similar post is HERE
PP have to set stuff up at their end, give it a few days if still not working go to wattbot and type message the team and ask. There are lots of issues with ihds at the moment so you’ll need to be patient, pp are trying to sort them as fast as possible.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi irvine101
The Toshiba part you have looked at is not the meter but the Comms unit, which is the part used to send the signal to your IHD and to Pure Planet,as said you may need to wait for the proposed update, or contact PP via Wattbot, but they will only tell you the same thing
irvine101;37293:
We had a smart meter installed 5 days ago. Since then the energy meter shows gas usage, but the electric shows as no usage at all in the 5 days.

How do I contact Pure Planet to find out if there is an issue. It may be just the energy meter that is faulty. Otherwise it may be the actual meter itself

Hi @irvine101
Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
I hope the great replies from Members has been useful.
FYI I've merged your two posts into one thread. Otherwise it can get confusing with duplicate posts in different places. 🆙