Solved

Setting up for nearly 2 month

• 20 October 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have been trying to sort this out for sometime with no one from pure planet getting back to me as I ask what is happening.

I signed up at the beginning of September and had email back confirming tariff and then was asked for opening metre readings which I sent back. I got no reply nor bills since then. It is strange.

What can I do to get someone speak to me. I keep chasing through the bot but no one has replied.

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by woz 20 October 2019, 14:56

hi Goalice
Have you logged into the app or online?
You don't get the first statement until a month and a couple of days after you've switched in. (not sure what your switch in date was)
Have you checked all of your emails and spam?
Is the direct debit being taken?
(My guess is if a statement is overdue there may be a problem with your meter registration so they cant finalise the billing but that's a guess)
Go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, ask someone from PP to check your account is working ok and to make sure you get a statement. You will get a reply usually 24 hrs maybe a bit longer if busy.
May I ask, please will you keep the community updated on any progress, your post is very concerning.
This should simply just not happen where a customer receives no indication of what's going on.
Goalice3;40592:
Hi,

I have been trying to sort this out for sometime with no one from pure planet getting back to me as I ask what is happening.

I signed up at the beginning of September and had email back confirming tariff and then was asked for opening metre readings which I sent back. I got no reply nor bills since then. It is strange.

What can I do to get someone speak to me. I keep chasing through the bot but no one has replied.

Thanks.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Goalice
Have you logged into the app or online?
You don't get the first statement until a month and a couple of days after you've switched in. (not sure what your switch in date was)
Have you checked all of your emails and spam?
Is the direct debit being taken?
(My guess is if a statement is overdue there may be a problem with your meter registration so they cant finalise the billing but that's a guess)
Go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, ask someone from PP to check your account is working ok and to make sure you get a statement. You will get a reply usually 24 hrs maybe a bit longer if busy.
May I ask, please will you keep the community updated on any progress, your post is very concerning.
This should simply just not happen where a customer receives no indication of what's going on.
Goalice3;40592:
Hi,

Thanks.