Solved

Retrieving Older Statements

• 28 February 2018
  • 6 replies

Is it possible to retrieve older statements using the 'Pure Planet' app on my iPad? I forgot to download them in the past and have since deleted previous emails from the 'Pure Planet' company. At the moment, there doesn't seem to be any way of accessing statements other than via the emails that were sent to me at the time (unless someone out there knows how to do it). Wattbot hasn't replied as yet with this question.
icon

Best answer by Marc 1 March 2018, 16:13

Hi @planetmoke
It's not currently possible to do that.
But most web-based email will let you retrieve emails from the bin - I don't think Gmail is ever really deleted.
But failing that ask the team via WattBot (by typing 'message the team') which statements you'd like and they'll get back to you.
Hope that helps?
View original

6 replies

Hi @planetmoke
But most web-based email will let you retrieve emails from the bin - I don't think Gmail is ever really deleted.
But failing that ask the team via WattBot (by typing 'message the team') which statements you'd like and they'll get back to you.
Hope that helps?
Ok thanks, I'll try those suggestions.
Not easy to retrieve emails from the bin when I'm a bit OCD in that respect and ALWAYS empty my trash - numerous times a day!! ;))
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Marc;4287:
Hi @planetmoke
Hope that helps?

Sounds like my idea on the Ideas Board Marc? 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Good idea Angelabikerbabe ✔️✔️✔️
Angelabikerbabe;29154:
Sounds like my idea on the Ideas Board Marc? ;)

Yep, we hear you @Angelabikerbabe
Having old statements accessible and downloadable from your app is now on the roadmap 🆙
A top idea indeed!