Solved

reedeem voucher

• 4 March 2021
  • 4 replies

I have a pay point voucher given by the council how do I redeem this

icon

Best answer by Nataly 5 March 2021, 17:07

Hey @Hayls88 

It sounds like this is a scheme run separate to Pure Planet - it seems that you can go to a Pay Point location to redeem the voucher? This website looks like it may help :relaxed:

View original

4 replies

Hey @Hayls88 

It sounds like this is a scheme run separate to Pure Planet - it seems that you can go to a Pay Point location to redeem the voucher? This website looks like it may help :relaxed:

Thanks but in order to go to a paypoint I need some type of account number to credit my account however pure planet don't have account numbers so I'm unsure what to provide at the pay point so it goes to my account 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Hayls88 .

As you have noticed PP do not use account numbers, as the account is attached to your email address.

I think suppliers have to sign up to pay point as they would require PP's banking details, and it is usually used for pay as you go energy accounts, which PP at the moment do not support.

If you can't use the voucher to pay into your energy account, you may need to go back to the council, explain the situation and ask for a cash voucher instead

Might be worth sending an email to collections@purepla.net, who deal with one off payments to see if they can give you some form of 'unique reference'?