Solved

Readings

• 2 August 2019
  • 4 replies

I am apologising for having entered an incorrect Gas reading on 31st July of 2257 when it should have been 257. I have corrected that with the current reading of 258.
My sincere apologies.
Grawine

Yes I did receive a red box warning but must have had a 'Senior Moment' as I seem to have completely missed the error.
No I Do not enter the prceding '0's
Apologies again!
Grawine
icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 2 August 2019, 12:33

​you're talking to other customers on this forum.
You need to contact PP, via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
​you're talking to other customers on this forum.
You need to contact PP, via Wattbot.
if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Grawine
no need to apologise we've all done it (well I have).
Would you mind me asking did it come up with red message asking you to check?
One more question, do you put zeroes in the first boxes? so 00258?
Also the newly submitted reading should correct it but as said no harm in letting them know for the records.
Grawine;34549:
I am apologising for having entered an incorrect Gas reading on 31st July of 2257 when it should have been 257. I have corrected that with the current reading of 258.
My sincere apologies.
Grawine
Yes I did receive a Red box warning but must have had a 'Senior Moment' as I completely overlooked it!
No I do not add the preceding '0'so
Thanks for your help.
Grawine
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thanks Grawine
That goes to show how useless those warnings are. There's been some discussion about this because they come up when they shouldn't and worry customers, and when they come up when they should, people ignore them!

Grawine;34563:
Yes I did receive a Red box warning but must have had a 'Senior Moment' as I completely overlooked it!
No I do not add the preceding '0'so
Thanks for your help.
Grawine