Solved

PURE Planet DONT CONTACT ME

• 24 September 2020
  • 5 replies

I moved out of a house which pure planet supplied my power.  Now new people have moved in and they are trying to switch energy suppliers and apparently Pur Planet have put a block on them switching. Now i am getting the blame.  I have tried to contact pure planet my using app and even sending a complaint yet no one has contacted me.  Does anyone know a phone number for them please?

icon

Best answer by woz 24 September 2020, 18:23

Hi

This doesnt help as the new tenents have contacted you and asked to swap but you have said there is a block on switching.  I dont have any of my account information since i moved out, i dont have a final bill and now i am getting harrassed by the landlord as they are saying it is my fault.  Can someone please call me to discuss

hi @dans 

Did you fill out the moving out section in app or online? If so your relationship with PP is being finalised and as @Nataly says, it’s then the responsibility of the new deemed customer (or the landlord) to contact PP so when they do switch PP will be able to bill them. This isn’t a PP thing, it’s the way it works throughout suppliers. Feel free to show this to the landlord and make sure they get the link to the FAQ too.

I don’t work for PP.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Marc or @Nataly , can you help? 

Dans has tried contacting via the app, with no success. 

Hi @dans 

Don’t worry, this is completely separate to your energy account so there’s nothing you need to do :thumbsup:

We’d just need to know the new tenant’s info (from them, not you!) as they became deemed customers of PP when they moved into the property - so, they’d just need to follow the advice in this FAQ :slight_smile: . They could then switch to their chosen supplier.

I also checked this out with our Member Services team, they’ve confirmed we’ve successfully received your WattBot chat - they reply to chats within two working days, it’s not a live chat service. Hope that helps clear things up! 

Hi

This doesnt help as the new tenents have contacted you and asked to swap but you have said there is a block on switching.  I dont have any of my account information since i moved out, i dont have a final bill and now i am getting harrassed by the landlord as they are saying it is my fault.  Can someone please call me to discuss

Hey @dans 

Anything being discussed with our team and the landlord/tenants is separate to you and your energy account, so our Member Services team wouldn’t be able to let you know what’s happening there. 

But I can say the process of becoming a deemed customer when moving in to a property runs across the energy industry, and it’s not down to you to sort out the new tenant’s account. :thumbsup:

We’re a digital-first supplier, so we don’t have a call centre - Ed from our Member Services team is checking this out, so just look out for a reply from him to your emails/ WattBot chat today. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi

hi @dans 

Did you fill out the moving out section in app or online? If so your relationship with PP is being finalised and as @Nataly says, it’s then the responsibility of the new deemed customer (or the landlord) to contact PP so when they do switch PP will be able to bill them. This isn’t a PP thing, it’s the way it works throughout suppliers. Feel free to show this to the landlord and make sure they get the link to the FAQ too.

I don’t work for PP.