Pure Planet don't have a call centre

• 8 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 10737 replies

Revealed: the energy-firms that leave customers on hold the longest

In fairness this is sensationalist clickbait and increasingly irrelevant reporting by Which? (and subsequently YourMoney), but I thought I’d post it here, it might come in useful...

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
When I think of call centres, I always think of this and LOL 🤣🤣

It only came to light yesterday when friends of mine were struggling to get the dept they needed, constantly being referred by a recording, back to the website, then being cut off! 😳👎They are not happy bunnies! 🐰🐰So today they used the key word “Cancel contract” and the robot put them straight thru to a real person! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

haha, you did well digging this one out @Bev, I looked and thought who posted that, then I realised it was me! 

Cancel memory...:robot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hee hee our Wozeeta 🤣🤣🤣

I think the “ruddy taps 🚰🚰🚰🚰” sketch will go down as one of the best, and will always be remembered, for sure. Hilarious and sooooo true 🤣🤣🤣. You might not remember your thread, but you’ll always remember that sketch 👍🤣🚰

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

PP does not have a call centre but we see in this forum a never failing flow of frustrated customers not able to understand the help system, or work the system, or if they do, not getting a response. Then they turn to these pages not knowing this is not PP but the members here provide the help free of charge to PP.