Solved

Pure Planet customer service?

• 17 September 2019
  • 12 replies

Are there any actual human beings at Pure Planet? I have been trying for over a week to get to speak to someone about a gas meter modification I need doing (the energy supplier is responsible for the meter) and it’s a joke!

The customer service here seems non existent, and that pathetic Wattbot is beyond parody.

Despite numerous messages, and 2 online complaints submitted, nobody will contact me.

Am I missing something, or is Pure Planet really this bad?
icon

Best answer by Duppy 25 September 2019, 15:25

Spapaws;38383:
Hi, Duppy. What is the expected response time? My last message on FB was 1.5hrs ago; I thought we were in a conversation! I'm still waiting for a response on the App using 'Message the Team'. Thanks

Hi again, Pure Planet respond to messages in Wattbot within 24 hours, replies are not instant like a web chat. Hope this helps
View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
When you use Wattbot, are you typing message the team first, that is the only way to get a human response, otherwise it's just an AI algorithm.
I have never had any problems with contacting PP via Wattbot
Hi, Duppy. What is the expected response time? My last message on FB was 1.5hrs ago; I thought we were in a conversation! I'm still waiting for a response on the App using 'Message the Team'. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Spapaws;38383:

Hi again, Pure Planet respond to messages in Wattbot within 24 hours, replies are not instant like a web chat. Hope this helps
Hi yes I agree with you. You can't say the customer service is bad because it is non-existent!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Duppy I wonder what the response time on facebook is...any idea?

I must move into the 20th (sic) century..
Duppy;38390:
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Facebook old school tech woz. Move on its all snapchat now or something like that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
vaern;38393:
Hi yes I agree with you. You can't say the customer service is bad because it is non-existent!

Not sure who you are agreeing with - but you posted today at 14.45 and got a reply at 14.51... not bad for something that doesn't exist?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
woz;38395:
hi Duppy I wonder what the response time on facebook is...any idea?

I must move into the 20th (sic) century..

Hi woz, no idea, I stopped using Facebook years ago, and Jon1, I don't use Snapchat either
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I use Friendface
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4o2PDwKdcA
Duppy;38401:
Hi woz, no idea, I stopped using Facebook years ago, and Jon1, I don't use Snapchat either
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I've replied to one of your other posts.
vaern;38393:
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
haha
see friendface post...
I'm down wiv da yoof..(don't even go there)
Jon1;38399:
Facebook old school tech woz. Move on its all snapchat now or something like that.
Ah yes Woz,
Vaern has indeed had a few responses.......but there's been no acknowledgment......maybe Vaern's customer service is non existent.

woz;38404:
I've replied to one of your other posts.