Solved

please can someone contact me about our meter move

• 16 August 2021
  • 3 replies

I requested a meter move and have paid for it. I was told to contact Southern Electric and Southern Gas about moving the connection which has been done. They have advised to get back in tough with Pure Plamet for a works date. Now no one in Pure Planet is coming back to me with a date for them to move the meter. I need to coordinate all 3 companies but get no response to my emails or request for someone to contact me via the auto chat. Is there any other way to contact Pure Planet? Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Angelabikerbabe 16 August 2021, 21:17

View original

3 replies

Hello @Victoriamontgomery 

I have an update for you - the team has let me know that your refund will be paid within 5 working days. They’ve also said there is some info they’ve asked for that they’ve not received from you yet, they’re emailing you with some further steps to help with this!

I hope this helps!

Hello @Victoriamontgomery 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

I’ve flagged this with our Member Services team, they’re going to look into this for you today and email you. I’ll also post any updates into this thread. 

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The top one is the preferred method. 

Make sure you type in "message the team"

You can then type in your message (and any photos, if necessary.)

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team'

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.