Solved

Phone number

• 21 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Anyone got their number. They have sent up a direct debt for the 6th of Sept but I am tired in until 30th Sept. This is bloody stupid no phone are u reading this Toby
icon

Best answer by Toby 21 August 2017, 15:40

Hi @Casper58, are you saying that you had a contract with your old supplier? If so, do not worry. If you leave an energy contract within 49 days of the end of the contract, you cannot be charged exit fees and you'll simply switch to us. Your old supplier will then provide you with a final bill.
Do you not have access to the app right now on your phone? If you do, You can chat to the team there via Wattbot in 'Help'. Let me know if not though, as I want to make sure you're sorted.
View original

3 replies

Hi @Casper58, are you saying that you had a contract with your old supplier? If so, do not worry. If you leave an energy contract within 49 days of the end of the contract, you cannot be charged exit fees and you'll simply switch to us. Your old supplier will then provide you with a final bill.
Do you not have access to the app right now on your phone? If you do, You can chat to the team there via Wattbot in 'Help'. Let me know if not though, as I want to make sure you're sorted.
I got on wattbot don't know how.
Hi @Casper58, If you need to talk to us, please type 'chat to the team' in Wattbot. Glad you've managed to find it! Let me know if you have trouble and I'll help.