Solved

phone no.

l have been trying to get your app changed from my wifes phone to mine, can you help? also for some reason my home phone no. is on google and l am getting calls asking if l am pure planet can you help if you need to ring me my no. is -
icon

Best answer by Marc 7 October 2019, 16:40

Hi @Terryjones1346
I've replied to your DM too. Can you let me know (by message, not here in public) what the number is and how it came to be on Google.
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Terryjones1346
Welcome to the community
​You need to be able to access the email that was used to create the account, you then go to the app/webpage click log in, enter the email, submit, them close the app/page. Go to the email account and open the email click on login link, and it will open the app/web page
my phone number is on google can you get it removed
Hi @Terryjones1346
How is your phone number on Google?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Because Google scraped his original post before it was removed from the post (is my guess??)
Terry you put it on originally, PP removed it? so is it really down to PP to have it removed?
Marc;39436:
Hi @Terryjones1346
How is your phone number on Google?
can you get my phone number removed from google
Hi @Terryjones1346
I've replied to your DM too. Can you let me know (by message, not here in public) what the number is and how it came to be on Google.
My phone number needs removing from google as l am reveiving lots of calls for your company can you help
Terryjones1346;40019:
My phone number needs removing from google as l am reveiving lots of calls for your company can you help

Hi @Terryjones1346
We've asked Google to remove it. Have you flagged it with them?
(BTW the number is no longer showing for me or some of my colleagues. So perhaps it takes a while for Google to stop showing it to all people?)
can you please help me? my phone number is on pure planet on google and l have been getting phone calls from people trying to contact pure planet for over a week now and am getting a bit tired of telling people l am nothing to do with pure planet:mad::(
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Terry, it was caused by you originally posting it in a public community and google scraping the community.
Your original post has been answered HERE
Hi @Terryjones1346

I've moved your post so that it's with your original question - have you seen the replies above?☝

We've reported it to Google, since it's a "user suggested" phone number, we're unable to remove it as it's not been set by us.

If you could report it to Google that may help get it removed🆙