Old supllier meter reading

• 10 August 2017
  • 5 replies

I have now received my final bill from British Gas with the final reading 8 units greater than my reading on 2 August.
Having read about disputed readings I do not propose to take the matter up with BG, but it does seem a bit petty of BG for such a small amount.
The new reading is 26932 and I understand that will be the figure you start with.
When I read your email telling me you had 'flipped the switch' I expected at the very least for a fanfare from my gas pipe when the noiler cut in - but nothing!! Very disappointing.
Yours
Michael

5 replies

Hi @MichaelOfHighwray. That's the first piece of feedback we've had about a gas pipe fanfare! Great to hear you've got you final bill too. Mine took a little longer than yours did when I switched. I was waiting for a while How are you getting on with the app?

Also, feel free to share any sustainability/environmental news you find in our special community section and you can take a look at some already there too, if you wish to.
https://community.purepla.net/forums/7-Sustainability-news-and-views
Toby;359:
Hi @MichaelOfHighwray. That's the first piece of feedback we've had about a gas pipe fanfare! Great to hear you've got you final bill too. Mine took a little longer than yours did when I switched. I was waiting for a while How are you getting on with the app?

Also, feel free to share any sustainability/environmental news you find in our special community section and you can take a look at some already there too, if you wish to.
https://community.purepla.net/forums/7-Sustainability-news-and-views

Everything's gone so well I've not had much cause to use the app. I gather the meyer reading bug has been sorted out now so I'll just wait until you need my next readings.
Thanks for everything
Michael
Yep, that glitch should be fixed now Michael, so feel free to use that part of the app when you're ready.
A clear cut case of Ignore Previous Message!
Apologies to British Gas. A new bill has been issued with my meter reading.
Michael
Glad to hear you've got your final bill @MichaelOfHighwray. Not too long a wait either really? When I switched, my final bill from my old supplier took a fair while!