Question

Not receiving verification emails

• 13 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have recently signed up to switch to Pure Planet.  I have had an email asking to verify my email address.  I put my email address in and it says that a verification email has been sent, but I never receive it.  I have tried many times and also checked my junk box.

The same thing happened when I tried to sign up for this community page (I had to use a work email for that).

I am thinking that I might need to enter the email address from which the verification email is sent into my safe senders list, but I don’t know what the address is.

Has anyone got any ideas how to sort this?

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Two things. First is check your junk mail. I have found that sometimes the PP email confirmation emails land in there. God knows why as it does not always happen. Second is be patient. I have known it take some time. After 15 minutes just try again and all should be good.

I also find I have to verify my email sometimes when I have not logged out from a previous session and of course always if you move to a different VPN or clear your history.

There is also a quirk with private messages. If I receive one and follow the link to read it I often get a screen telling me something has gone wrong, even when I am logged in. The solution is go on the web site normally and then to your messages. It’s the hyperlink in the email sent by PP that has something not quite right.

Hi @Rob3000 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.

Good advice from @G4RHL there.

If that doesn’t fix it, could you send me a DM with the email address you’re trying to verify with? :thumbsup: 

I am thinking that I might need to enter the email address from which the verification email is sent into my safe senders list, but I don’t know what the address is.

Looks like this was spot on @Rob3000 

Thanks for suggesting it! add no-reply@purepla.net to your safe senders list in your email account :thumbsup: