Solved

No refund

• 24 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Spoke to EON today as to why I’m still waiting for my credits Back after switching from them, EON say it’s Pure Planets fault as they haven’t submitted my final meter readings to them (which I sent to Pure Planet 6 weeks ago), anyone else had this problem ?

Barry

icon

Best answer by woz 24 September 2020, 18:07

@Major 

hi Barry

almost every time I’ve seen this happen the delay hasn’t been due to PP, the readings are verified by a third party.
I’m not being defensive of PP here, just saying what I’ve seen happen in the past.

Also it might be an idea ask E.on to suspend your dd or they may continue to take it

It’s probably best if you query this with wattbot - help&support>ask a question, and persist through bot replies. Replies are not instant, a working day or 2.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Major 

hi Barry

almost every time I’ve seen this happen the delay hasn’t been due to PP, the readings are verified by a third party.
I’m not being defensive of PP here, just saying what I’ve seen happen in the past.

Also it might be an idea ask E.on to suspend your dd or they may continue to take it

It’s probably best if you query this with wattbot - help&support>ask a question, and persist through bot replies. Replies are not instant, a working day or 2.

Thanks, spoke to EON who say they got the gas reading but not the electricity and it has to come from PP not me, waiting for PP to sort this as I’m stuck in the middle, but I’ve cancelled my EON DD just now !

Barry

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Major 

hi Barry

bear in mind, they won’t be able to refund you if YOU cancelled the DD. You'll eventually need to inform them where to pay the refund if there is one (or pay the bill if there is one).

thanks !

Hey @Major and welcome to the Community :relaxed:

Spot on from @woz that your readings have to go through an independent verification process - there’s more info on that in our FAQs which you may also find helpful!