Solved

New tariff quote

• 21 July 2021
  • 9 replies

Hello, 

My tariff comes to an end this month and would like to renew again but it seems that Pure Planet cannot generate a quote for me as it cant reach the server? anyone else have this problem?

icon

Best answer by G4RHL 23 July 2021, 10:49

Hello, 

My tariff comes to an end this month and would like to renew again but it seems that Pure Planet cannot generate a quote for me as it cant reach the server? anyone else have this problem?

Many servers across the country could not be accessed the other day.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi.

my app seems to be working fine. 

Is your Internet connection OK?

My app is working fine too and I’ve tried it on the computer did still saying server error? 

do you know a way to contact pure planet directly? 

thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

If you log in, click 'help' at the bottom, then click 'Ask a question', Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq,  if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

You can then type in your message (and any photos, if necessary.)

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team'

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you!

You're welcome. Let us know how you get on. 

Hello @Leanh 

Thanks for posting !

Is it working for you now? If not, are you able to renew using the app?

Still not working but I’ve messaged the team. 

thanks! 

Hello, 

Many servers across the country could not be accessed the other day.

@Leanh thank you for keeping us updated! That’s great the team will be able to sort this out for you. @G4RHL good point!