Solved

New Customers

• 17 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi.
I see that Pure Planet are offering new customers a £47 cash incentive to join.
Are they following the Insurance Companies and penalising loyal customers who are already with them. Any incentive to stay?
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 17 September 2019, 16:27

Hi there
A £47 promotion is news to me. (Just seen the post saying it's an MSE promotion) PP were offering £50 to referrer and referred until yesterday, so it will be back to £25 each today.
There are posts on these pages about the pros and cons of the referral system, but I think you have raised a new point. Their own referral reward system rewards customers who recommend Pure Planet to their friends, so there's a reward for loyalty there. And then the longer you have been with Pure Planet, the better you feel about all the money you've saved - loyalty is its own reward in this case.

Stephen
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi there
A £47 promotion is news to me. (Just seen the post saying it's an MSE promotion) PP were offering £50 to referrer and referred until yesterday, so it will be back to £25 each today.
There are posts on these pages about the pros and cons of the referral system, but I think you have raised a new point. Their own referral reward system rewards customers who recommend Pure Planet to their friends, so there's a reward for loyalty there. And then the longer you have been with Pure Planet, the better you feel about all the money you've saved - loyalty is its own reward in this case.

Stephen