Solved

need an engineer for isolation of electricity so builders can undertake work safely in property

• 15 June 2021
  • 3 replies

This is the worst service from an energy company that I have ever received. Still waiting for a call from one of their membership team following numerous requests for them to contact me. 
recieved a call a 10.44 yesterday not able to answer as at work requested a call at midday noo response 

it cannot all be on pure plant terms

how do I get them to call me at a mutually agreed time

icon

Best answer by stephenrand 16 June 2021, 01:23

This is the worst service from an energy company that I have ever received. Still waiting for a call from one of their membership team following numerous requests for them to contact me. 
recieved a call a 10.44 yesterday not able to answer as at work requested a call at midday noo response 

Hi @Horizon1 

Just wondering how you are communicating with Pure Planet?

My guess is you will probably have to give them a choice of broad windows of time 2-4 days from now when you can take a call.

It may be worth explaining here what you are wanting to see happen - for example does this seem relevant?

https://www.ukpowernetworks.co.uk/electricity/disconnect

Might be worth double-checking that it's Pure Planet you need to talk to?

My apologies if I have misunderstood…

Stephen

View original

3 replies

Best advice I can give if they have not called by now is go into your app, got to help and support, from “Ask a Question” scroll up the page and you will see a prompt “Message the Team”. Select that and take it from there. I suggest you mark your request or concern as urgent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Horizon1 

Just wondering how you are communicating with Pure Planet?

My guess is you will probably have to give them a choice of broad windows of time 2-4 days from now when you can take a call.

It may be worth explaining here what you are wanting to see happen - for example does this seem relevant?

https://www.ukpowernetworks.co.uk/electricity/disconnect

Might be worth double-checking that it's Pure Planet you need to talk to?

My apologies if I have misunderstood…

Stephen

Hello @Horizon1 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling to get into contact with the team. Some great advice here from @G4RHL and @stephenrand - if you contact the team via WattBot you’ll be able to re-arrange your call!

I hope this helps!