Solved

Name

• 17 July 2019
  • 9 replies

How do i change my pure planet name?
icon

Best answer by woz 17 July 2019, 18:29

Send a DM (direct message) HERE - little envelope top right to either marc or nataly.
jeako0505;33446:
community
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Which one, community or account?
jeako0505;33442:
How do i change my pure planet name?
community
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Send a DM (direct message) HERE - little envelope top right to either marc or nataly.
jeako0505;33446:
community
Are you all sorted @jeako0505 ?
Hi Marc, I need to do this with my account, please help. Thanks

regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Catherin
​Click on the little envelope top right or this link (if on a mobile you need to be in landscape), click on send a new message put marc in subject line and ask for your new name in the direct message.
Catherin Fb;35378:
Hi Marc, I need to do this with my account, please help. Thanks

regards

I need to change may name on my account. I do not have the app but I would just like to do it using my laptop and the website but I don’t know how. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I need to change may name on my account. I do not have the app but I would just like to do it using my laptop and the website but I don’t know how. Thank you.

Hi  don't think yiu can do this yourself, you will need to contact PP directly 

You should be able to send A message via wattbot using the Web page, same as the app .

If you log in, click 'help', then click 'Ask a question', Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq,  if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

You can then type in your message (and any photos, if necessary.)

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team'

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

Hey @Purepeach 

Great username! :grinning:

Spot on from @Angelabikerbabe - you can log in at purepla.net and follow her advice above. Our Member Services team will be able to change your name for you. :thumbsup: