Solved

My 'SMART Opening' Gas Reading is 4000 Out! Help!

• 12 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Please can someone help! My Smart Opening Gas Reading is over 4000 out .

We never gave this reading to anyone .

We have an agreed reading from our previous supplier taken one day before on the day of the switch.

Pure Planet's Opening SMART  reading taken the day after is 4000 lower! 

Obviously a mistake but how is it corrected and by whom?

Help is appreciated as the chatbot thing is utterly useless  

icon

Best answer by woz 12 April 2021, 15:04

@dannoiam Do PP have the correct meter serial? When was the meter changed (if it was)

Use wattbot, attach a photo of the meter (the meter NOT the ihd) showing meter serial and either the same photo or an additional photo showing the reading, persist through instant bot replies until it says message sent to team, they should be able to sort it out.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@dannoiam Do PP have the correct meter serial? When was the meter changed (if it was)

Use wattbot, attach a photo of the meter (the meter NOT the ihd) showing meter serial and either the same photo or an additional photo showing the reading, persist through instant bot replies until it says message sent to team, they should be able to sort it out.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the reply .... I can confirm the meter serial number is correct 

I have added photos as suggested to no avail …

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for the reply .... I can confirm the meter serial number is correct 

I have added photos as suggested to no avail …

@dannoiam

did you get a message saying it’s gone to the team?

If not type message the team, replies from humans are not instant, only bot replies are instant. 2-3 working days for a reply..

PP’s reading is probably an estimate from the previous meter, the database may need updating.

Userlevel 1

Ah ok! Thanks .... Appreciate the help 👍