Solved

My meter has gone crazy

• 2 September 2019
  • 6 replies

How do I contact this company to tell them
that my meter is faulty? Have tried many times but no response. Never answer phone in Bristol office. HELP
tks
neil
icon

Best answer by Duppy 2 September 2019, 11:51

Hi Neil,
I assume you are with PP and have an account. If that is the case open your app/website make sure your logged in, on the menu go to help, Wattbot, start your message with message the team and tell them there.
Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours.
Hope you get it sorted
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Neil,
I assume you are with PP and have an account. If that is the case open your app/website make sure your logged in, on the menu go to help, Wattbot, start your message with message the team and tell them there.
Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours.
Hope you get it sorted
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Neil
Just checking you are talking about the actual meter not the in-home-display?
Which meter and what's it doing?
Neil Simpson;36653:
How do I contact this company to tell them that my meter is faulty? Have tried many times but no response. Never answer phone in Bristol office. HELP
tks
neil
My meter (not smart meter) measured in Kwh indicates that in 3 months I have used about 999600Kwh

Any idea how I get in contact with this company? They do not answer their phones in Bristol and the website is full of gobbledy**** (Wattbot, Community etc). How do I get a dialogue going?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Neil
​Strange because meters are usually 5 digits, did you mean 99960.0
What was your reading a month ago?
Has it gone backwards?
follow advice in your previous post, (best to keep posts in the same thread)
help, ask wattbot, type message the team explain and ask for a meter replacement (or a large bank loan).

Someone will reply usually within 24 hrs
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Aghhh thats the problem. Contact is via the app or website. As for the office in bristol sadly its not there anymore and is now in bath.
Hey @Neil Simpson and welcome to the Pure Planet Community

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing for other members🆙

We don't have a call centre - @Duppy's advice on how to get in touch with our Member Services team is spot on:checkmark:
If you explain the issue and send a photo of your meter, they'll be able to look into whether your meter's faulty and get it sorted as needed.

This FAQ about what to do if you think your meter needs changing may also help?
Let us know how it goes:)