Solved

my latest gas meter reading is lower than my last estimated bill by so, how do i get this corrected?

• 20 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I've had a couple of months of estimated bills due to being away, my latest meter reading is far lower than my last estimated bill from a month ago. Any ideas how to get this corrected because they have also upped my monthly payment. Also how do I communicate with them????
icon

Best answer by woz 20 September 2019, 19:57

hi Sally
just submit readings in the normal way now (and again when you get the reminder) and your statement balance will correct.
If you go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, and explain there PP will adjust your DD back (assuming your usage is on track with your original quote).
Replies are not instant (24 hrs exc weekends)
(Your October payment would have increased anyway because of the Summer/Winter split)
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Sally
just submit readings in the normal way now (and again when you get the reminder) and your statement balance will correct.
If you go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team, and explain there PP will adjust your DD back (assuming your usage is on track with your original quote).
Replies are not instant (24 hrs exc weekends)
(Your October payment would have increased anyway because of the Summer/Winter split)