Solved

My direct debit is going to be to much needs to reduced Thanks

• 10 September 2019
  • 2 replies

Why do I have problems with this site I want my direct debit to be reduced thanks
icon

Best answer by woz 10 September 2019, 17:29

hi Mags
what problems are you having?
If you want your Direct Debit reduced, make sure you're logged into your account log into your account either in app or online, go to HELP in the dropdown menu, click on ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for your direct debit to be reduced. Bear in mind you should normally be in around a months average payment in credit in your account afetr you've paid the direct debit)
Mags 1954;37277:
Why do I have problems with this site I want my direct debit to be reduced thanks
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Mags
what problems are you having?
If you want your Direct Debit reduced, make sure you're logged into your account log into your account either in app or online, go to HELP in the dropdown menu, click on ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for your direct debit to be reduced. Bear in mind you should normally be in around a months average payment in credit in your account afetr you've paid the direct debit)
Mags 1954;37277:
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Mags 1954;37277:

Just to add to the excellent answer from Woz, your direct debit has to cover your usage over the course of the year. Pure Planet may be willing to reduce it, but they will still need to be paid.

If you want it reduced because you are struggling to pay it, then make that clear when you contact Pure Planet.

Stephen