Solved

Multiple request for meter readings

• 28 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 1219 replies
My switch is due to take place in 3 days,two days ago the app asked for meter readings, which I did followed by photos of meters. The app is again saying time for your first meter readings, do I do it again ( obviously figures will be slightly different ) or wait and see
icon

Best answer by Duppy 28 October 2018, 19:13

TonyMcH;14957:
Duppy

Yes do it again, it wont do you any harm. The same happened to me and my supply switched over smoothly to PP with no consumption problems.

Welcome to the community.

TonyMcH

I thought that would be best, thanks for the info about your switch
View original

4 replies

Duppy

Yes do it again, it wont do you any harm. The same happened to me and my supply switched over smoothly to PP with no consumption problems.

TonyMcH
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
TonyMcH;14957:
Duppy

TonyMcH

I thought that would be best, thanks for the info about your switch
In other posts the message seemed to be resend the same readings but I'm sure not too important if you have already sent slightly increased numbers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
dgilbert2;14960:
In other posts the message seemed to be resend the same readings but I'm sure not too important if you have already sent slightly increased numbers.

I would have done that but did not write the original figures as I can't access them and can't remember what they were. The second time did not ask for photos, and the photos I took did not save on the phone