Solved

Moving house

• 16 October 2021
  • 4 replies

So I am moving house next Wednesday and we can only inform Pure Planet a few days before I was aiming to do this on Monday or on the day we move which is perhaps easiest.

Assume I just need to follow the process via Pure Planet even though they are ceasing to trade?

icon

Best answer by woz 16 October 2021, 15:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

In the app there is a moving out option. Hope that helps. 

Yes I know there is the option in the app but just want to clarify that it will be working as I am worried there will be confusion when Pure Planet are taken over which is imminent and sods law will be the day I move or something.

I have messaged the guys at Pure Planet when heard the news on Friday but they take a while to respond and would love answers so one less thing to worry about.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@lizf 

Make sure you take photos of the meters and readings before you move out.

Hello @lizf 

I’d do the move out form today if you can. That way it’s been submitted. As @woz advised its a good idea to take photos too. It may be the case that the supplier taking over PP are the ones to process your move out, but that’s okay they’ll just close your account for you and send you over a final bill - it may just take a little longer than usual. 

I hope this helps!