Solved

Moving home

• 24 August 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I moved yesterday so I need to give you my final meter reading.

I would also like to connect you to the new house but need to wait for the transfer to happen from the previous guys to me - can i keep my account active with no bills?

Thanks
Caroline
icon

Best answer by Toby 24 August 2017, 11:57

Hi @Caroline Welsh and welcome to the Community!

If you're moving home, the best thing would be to head to Wattbot via 'Help' in the app and type ‘Moving home’. We’ll then ask for some details:

The date you’re moving out
A meter reading on that day
A forwarding address (in case we need to contact you)
Details of who is moving in, or the letting agent/landlord info (if you have it)

Tap 'Chat with the team' now to provide this info. We'll then create a final bill for you on the property you've left.

When you move into your new home, you can go through the join process in the app by clicking on 'see what you'll save'. You can then set up an account for your new home, but can use your existing email address that you joined us with. Does that make sense? Excited about your new home? I'll hopefully be buying my first place next year!
View original

1 reply

Hi @Caroline Welsh and welcome to the Community!

If you're moving home, the best thing would be to head to Wattbot via 'Help' in the app and type ‘Moving home’. We’ll then ask for some details:

The date you’re moving out
A meter reading on that day
A forwarding address (in case we need to contact you)
Details of who is moving in, or the letting agent/landlord info (if you have it)

Tap 'Chat with the team' now to provide this info. We'll then create a final bill for you on the property you've left.

When you move into your new home, you can go through the join process in the app by clicking on 'see what you'll save'. You can then set up an account for your new home, but can use your existing email address that you joined us with. Does that make sense? Excited about your new home? I'll hopefully be buying my first place next year!