Solved

Moving

• 22 July 2019
  • 3 replies

I'm moving house but want to keep my account with pure planet, is this possible ?
icon

Best answer by woz 22 July 2019, 13:10

hi Naomi, put simply, no...but read on
You'll need to use the "move out" button in accounts in app (or online), at which point your acct will close and a final bill issued, the account will cease to work for a few days, then when you move into the new place you'll need to switch in the new place using app or online. If the app/account is still locked (it can happen) you can contact PP to unlock or simply use a different email address to join for the new place. You will then eventually get a bill from the previous supplier at new place for the time you used them.
​Good luck with the move.
Naomi;33731:
I'm moving house but want to keep my account with pure planet, is this possible ?
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Naomi, put simply, no...but read on
You'll need to use the "move out" button in accounts in app (or online), at which point your acct will close and a final bill issued, the account will cease to work for a few days, then when you move into the new place you'll need to switch in the new place using app or online. If the app/account is still locked (it can happen) you can contact PP to unlock or simply use a different email address to join for the new place. You will then eventually get a bill from the previous supplier at new place for the time you used them.
​Good luck with the move.
Naomi;33731:
How do I switch my account to my new house
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
RKJ;33745:
How do I switch my account to my new house

Hi RKJ, read the above reply given by Woz, also, for more info click HERE.