Question

Moved out

• 16 November 2020
  • 2 replies

So, I've moved out of my last property who pure planet still supply for it, and im paying someone else's bill since march. I tried closing my account on the app when I moved out, but still paying. I need to speak to someone about this and I want my money back, funny enough today I have to get my son from school and not everyone drives so I have to take a bus and a train, quite sadly my money got taken off my account this morning.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi

You're talking to fellow PP customers on this forum, and as such we don't have access to customers accounts. But we will help if we can.

So you told PP you moved out on the app as per the following link? 

https://community.purepla.net/moving-home-42/moving-out-what-do-i-do-10310

Are you still with PP in your new property? 

There are no call centres with PP, it is an app-based company.
You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the
☰ menu at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, 

Then you need to type in 'message the team' .

It will then offer you a few options of faq, if none apply - then click on the box that says 'message the team',

Then wait until you see the reply from Wattbot saying 'OK, I've passed our conversation to the team. Anything to add? Send it below and the team will see it.'

You can then type in your message (and any photos), then send it

please note it’s not a live-chat and it’ll be 2 or 3 working days before they’re able to reply.

Hey @BrunaOlival9 

Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll get this sorted for you :slight_smile:

Are you saying you moved out of a property that Pure Planet supplied? I think you may find this FAQ on what to do when you move out helpful - that’d make sure your account is closed to the correct date. 

Let us know how you’re getting on and we’ll be happy to help further!