Solved

Moved in to a property but i do not want to be with pure planet

I have moved in to a property that is surpplyed by this company. I do not want to be with them so how do i switch
icon

Best answer by stephenrand 15 August 2019, 23:54

Hi Jeff

The easiest way of doing this is

1. Take a note of the meter readings if you didn't when you moved in - take a photo of the meters to be absolutely sure.

2. Go to www.purepla.net and join to set up your own Pure Planet account (I know it's odd because you are switching to the company already supplying the property, but you have to pay PP for the energy used from the moment you took ownership of the property and you can't switch away until they know you are the legitimate owner of the account for that property)
3. Once your 'switch' has completed, you can then switch to an alternative supplier.
4. It can take up to 6 weeks after your switch away for the agreed final bills to be delivered

Hope that helps - enjoy your new home!
Stephen
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hi Jeff

The easiest way of doing this is

1. Take a note of the meter readings if you didn't when you moved in - take a photo of the meters to be absolutely sure.

2. Go to www.purepla.net and join to set up your own Pure Planet account (I know it's odd because you are switching to the company already supplying the property, but you have to pay PP for the energy used from the moment you took ownership of the property and you can't switch away until they know you are the legitimate owner of the account for that property)
3. Once your 'switch' has completed, you can then switch to an alternative supplier.
4. It can take up to 6 weeks after your switch away for the agreed final bills to be delivered

Hope that helps - enjoy your new home!
Stephen
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
and for todays MI5 quiz, your first clue is:
5ab158514de5666d3474dca8
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
your second clue is cryptic
Flying? Fingers crossed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Third clue
Yorkshireman oxidation complaint
You OK @woz 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
perfectly OK thank you for asking, have you worked it out yet?
Marc;37139:
You OK @woz 😕
woz;37159:
have you worked it out yet?

No! And that's just fine

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
LOL, wish I'd found that one!
Marc;37162:
No! And that's just fine

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Ok @woz,I give up, what's the answer to your MI 5 quiz?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Flying fingers crossed, I hope you can trust the pilot
Yorkshireman oxidation complaint 'T rust
I thought it would help put a little perspective on this thread
It's HERE, enjoy...
Please note the link points to publicly available information so I don't think I've broken any rules? (although it is bordering on some...)