Solved

Move out not possible online!

• 14 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Hello I am trying to notify you of the move for the past 3 weeks and there is no way i can do it!

You say that: “To tell us when you're moving home, go to Menu > Account and you’ll see a button called ‘Move out’.”

There is no such ‘Account’ in the options on the top right corner with the settings whatsover!

Can someone help me?

icon

Best answer by Duppy 14 October 2020, 16:42

Hi Andreas,

Are you looking in your app or online at www.purepla.net ( NOT the community ) for your account to appear in the three bars menu, you must be signed in to your app/account to find the move out button

View original

6 replies

Hello Rier, did you find what you were looking? The options they mention do not exist on the app or on the website

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Andreas,

Are you looking in your app or online at www.purepla.net ( NOT the community ) for your account to appear in the three bars menu, you must be signed in to your app/account to find the move out button

Welcome to the community @Andreas Labridis :slight_smile:

Are you signed in to your PP account while using the app or web?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Andreas Labridis 

hi Andreas

Pardon my intrusion here but have you ever signed into your account since you joined?

Did you inherit the account by moving in somewhere that PP was the supplier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Rier, did you find what you were looking? The options they mention do not exist on the app or on the website

@Andreas Labridis 

You’ve had replies to your other post here, 

https://community.purepla.net/ask-the-community-15/move-out-not-possible-online-11324

Hey @Andreas Labridis 

Just to let you know, I’ve merged your posts together to avoid having duplicates, as this can get a bit confusing! 

Hope the advice above has helped? :slight_smile: